I recently ordered 4 inboard motor engine mountings from a very reputable company in the Netherlands. This package(4 kgs) was to be sent to an address in the UK, along with 2 small engine gaskets.
Total weight, 6,1 kgs. The package arrived in the UK...without the engine mountings but everything else all in tact. Package weight was around 1 kg but stated 6,1 kgs.
I sent off the usual UPS form(online) and started to get automated replies which sent me in one big circle.
I sent shipper details, no contact was ever made with him.
This is totally pathetic, blatant theft. Go UPS...hah!
Monetary Loss: $500.